Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
Time is divided into discrete time steps: discrete time steps
The concept of time.The recent time (existing time) is called (t), the next time step as (t 1), (t)I the preceding one as (t − 1).
All other time steps are called analogously. If in the following chapters several mathematical
Variables (e.g. netj or oi) refer to a certain point in time, the notation will be,
for example, netj(t − 1) or oi(t). From a biological point of view this is, of course, not very plausible (in the human brain a neuron does not wait for anotherone), but it significantly simplifies the implementation.
- Neural Network as a Directed Graph in Neural Networks free pdf
- Time-Delay Neural Networks for Speech Recognition, neural network lecture notes
- Heteroassociation and analogies to neural data storage in Neural Networks free pdf
- Neural Networks for Knowledge Engineering in Neural Networks free pdf
- Components of neural Networks in Neural Networks free pdf