Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
1. Requirement Analysis: The very first step in designing a database application is to understand what data is to be stored in the database, what application must be built in top of it, and what operations are most frequent and subject to performance requirements. In other words, we must find out what the users want from the database. 2. Conceptual database Design: The information gathered in the requirements analysis step is used to develop a high-level description of the data to be stored in the database, along with the constraints known to hold over this data. The ER model is one of several high level or semantic, data models used in database design.
- Presentation On Relational Database Management System, Database Design & GIS
- Database design in geo informatic system free pdf download
- Design Issues in E-R database of database management system free pdf notes
- Database design and ER Diagrams of database management system free pdf
- Database modeling and design full notes ebook free download pdf