Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
The property which is of primary significance for a neural network is the potential of the network to gain knowledge from its environment in order to improve its effectiveness through learning. A neural network learns about its environment through an interactive process of adjustments applied to its synaptic weights and bias levels. The network turns into more knowledgeable about its environment after each iteration of the learning process.
- Learning Vector Quantization Algorithms for Supervised Learning in Neural Networks free notes pdf
- Hopfield networks, supervised learning in Neural Networks free pdf
- Hebbian learning rule in Neural Networks free pdf
- Learning curve and error measurement in Neural Networks free pdf
- Paradigms of learning free download in Neural Networks free pdf