Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The basic elements and operation of a typical NC machine in numerical control and the components basically involved of data input, data processing and info output. For data input, numerical information is read and stored in the tape reader or in computer memory. In data processing, the programs are read into machine control unit for processing. For data output, this information is translated into commands, typically pulsed directions to the motor.
- TAGUCHI METHOD IN CIM (computer aided manufacturing) free lecture notes downloads, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes
- Cnc machine system programming in drilling pdf notes, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Specification in cnc machine pdf notes, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Organization of a cnc machine tool system pdf notes, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Configuration of cnc machine pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes