Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : KanpurSend Friend Request
- Calorific value of a fuel is the amount of heat liberated when a unit mass or a unit volume of the fuel is burnt completely in air or oxygen.
- Fuels generally contain hydrogen in addition to carbon. During combustion, the hydrogen is converted to steam.
- Solid State Chemistry in engineering chemistry free pdf download
- Applications of UV in analytical chemistry in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Calorific value in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Free Radical Mechanism in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Free energy and EMF in engineering chemistry free download pdf