Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
In this channel assignment, channels are pre‐allocated to different cells meaning that each cell is assigned a specific number of channels and the frequencies of these channels are set. Such a channel assignment has the following aspects .
- Impulse Response Model of a Multipath Channel,wireless-and-mobile-communication,pdf download
- Common Channel Signaling (CCS),wireless and mobile communication,engineering notes download
- Channel coding,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Handoff Strategies,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Adjacent Channel interference (ACI),wireless and mobile communication,pdf download