Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
A DDL for network data models must allow the definition of record types, fields types, pointers and indexes. And the DML must allow navigation through the graphs through the pointers and indexes. Programs therefore, as for the hierarchical model, navigates closely to the physical storage structures, implying that the network data model only supports limited data independence, and are therefore difficult to maintain as the data models evolve over time.
- Data-Dictionary Storage in database management systemfree notes download
- Additional Operations database management systemfree pdf download
- Relational Model Terminology in database management system free pdf download
- Hierarchical Data Model in database management system pdf free download
- Entity-Relationship Model in database management system free pdf download