Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Channel coding improves mobile communication link performance by adding redundant data bits in the transmitted message.Channel coding is used by the receiver to detect or correct some (or all) of the errors introduced by the channel in a particular sequence of message bits. Because decoding is performed after the demodulation portion of the receiver, coding can be considered to be a post detection technique.
- Convolutional Coding with Interleaving,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download
- Speech Coding,wireless and mobile communication,free lecture notes download
- Coding and Interleaving for Fading Channels,wireless and mobile communication,free notes download
- Adjacent Channel interference (ACI),wireless and mobile communication,pdf download
- Channel Assignment Strategies,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download