Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
A typical example of a heuristic method for problem solving is the genetic strategy used in what exactly is known as genetic algorithms. Genetic algorithms eliminate complex combinatorial and organizational complications with many variants, by employing analogy with nature's evolution. Genetic algorithms were introduced by John Holland (1975) and further established by him and other researchers. Nature’s diversity of species is tremendous. How does mankind evolve into the enormous variety of variants—in other words, so how exactly does nature solve the optimization issue of perfecting mankind? One answer to this question might be found in Charles Darwin's theory of evolution. The most important terms utilized in the genetic algorithms are analogous to the terms used to explain the evolutionary processes.
- Learning Vector Quantization Algorithms for Supervised Learning in Neural Networks free notes pdf
- Neural Networks for Knowledge Engineering in Neural Networks free pdf
- Components of neural Networks in Neural Networks free pdf
- The concept of time in neural networks in Neural Networks free pdf
- Genetic algo and expert system in neural network ebook free download pdf