Gender: : Female
Branch: : Civil Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Natural resources are materials and components (something which can be used) that can be found within the environment. Every man made item is composed of natural resources (at its fundamental level). A natural resource may exist as a separate entity such as fresh water, and air, and also a living organism just like a fish, or it might exist in an alternative form which must be processed to obtain the source such as metal ores, oil, and most forms of energy.Natural resources are derived from the environment. Some of them are essential for our survival while many are used for gratifying our wants. Natural resources may be further classified in numerous ways.
There is much debate worldwide over natural resource allocations, this is partly due to increasing scarcity (depletion of resources) but also because the exportation of natural resources is the basis for many economies (particularly for developed nations such as Australia).
- Water resources in environmental engineering
- Water Resources Development in India in environmental engineering notes download
- Conservation of natural resources in environmental engineering pdf download
- Food resources in environmental engineering free pdf download
- Introduction of Non-renewable energy resources in environmental engineering pdf download