Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
Fuzzy systems are rule-based expert systems determined by fuzzy rules and fuzzy inference. Fuzzy rules represent in a convenient way "commonsense" knowledge and skills, or knowledge which may be subjective, ambiguous, vague, or contradictory. This knowledge could have come from numerous sources. Commonsense knowledge may have been acquired from long-term experience, from the experience of numerous people, over many years.
- Fuzzy Logic in artificial Neural Networks (automated automobiles)- Engineering Seminar & Presentation [PPT & Report]
- Artificial Intelligence Systems, Fuzzy Systems, and Neural Networks Overlap and Compl
- Neural Networks for Knowledge Engineering in Neural Networks free pdf
- Neural networks for knowledge engineering and problem solving ebook free download pdf
- Fuzzy neurons and fuzzy neural networks ebook free download pdf