Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : KanpurSend Friend Request
In reaction represented by eqn (1), for each mole of A reacting with two moles of B, one mole of D and three moles of C are produced. In terms of moles per liter the rate of production of C is three times the rate of production of D and is equal to three times the rate of disappearance of A.
To avoid the roles of stoichiometric coefficients and to obtain a unique definition of the rate, the reaction rate of a reaction such as,
- Diels-Alder Reaction in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Cannizzaro Reaction in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Aldol Addition & Condensation Reaction in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Determination of the order of a reaction in engineering chemistry free download pdf
- Mathematical Formulation of First Order Reaction in engineering chemistry free pdf download
this is nice notes frnd u all must read this
hello guys the content of ths notes is nice and u can easily understand this topic ..............
---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------
what is rate of reaction ?
thanks for sharing...