Gender: : Male
City : VishakhapatnamSend Friend Request
The present day avionic designs demand reduction in size, power with high performance. This has paved the way to think about Single Chip solutions for avionics system. Due to the difference in the computing application, the idea of having a System On Chip with one or two processor of the same type cannot meet all the computing requirements, more over there is a tremendous growth in the processor industry with respect to increase in performance with less power. But the peripherals used for any avionics system with different architecture have a commonality. So the idea of having a chip with all the commonly used peripherals has a lot of demand in the avionics system designs.
- Implementation and design of neuron using vhdl
- FPGA Implementation of Hummingbird Cryptographic Algorithm
- Struts 2 Design and implementation 2nd edition Ebook/pdf Free Download
- Design of FPGA Based Data Processing Systems For Optical Gyro
- Design & Implementation of reversible water marking using jpeg-2000 standard