Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
In analog to digital convertor (ADC) according to name its input is in the form of analog signal and also gives digital signal output. Basically analog refers the physical quantities (temperature, speed, position, pressure, voltage) that vary continuously instead of discretely. The analog to digital converter has an input that can differ from a minimum to a maximum value of volts or amperes. The output is a digital number that denotes the input value.
- TAGUCHI METHOD IN CIM (computer aided manufacturing) free lecture notes downloads, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes
- Interpolation in digital signal pdf download, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Computer aided design introduction complete notes ebook free download pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Digital to analog conversion pdf download, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Digital diffrential analyzer (dda) pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf