Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Generally motor is a device through which we can convert electrical energy into mechanical energy by the use of battery or any voltage source. When a cable that carries current is placed in magnetic field, it experiences a strong force and that strong force size depends upon some factors like amount of current in cable, length of wire, strength of magnetic field. The direction of force can be determined with the use of Fleming right hand rule.
- TAGUCHI METHOD IN CIM (computer aided manufacturing) free lecture notes downloads, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes
- Computer aided design tool ebook free download pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Computer aided design and drafting ebook free, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Computer aided design introduction complete notes ebook free download pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Computer aided engineering ebook free, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf