Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
Linear separability is an effective technique which is often used to learn complicated ideas that are even more complicated than just hyperplane separation.
Let f be the XOR function which expects two binary inputs and also generates a binary output.Let us attempt to represent the XOR function by means of an SLP with two input neurons i1, i2 and one output neuron
- NEURAL NETWORKS Ebook, lecture notes, presentation - Full Syllabus!
- Time-Delay Neural Networks for Speech Recognition, neural network lecture notes
- Neural Networks as a Problem-Solving Paradigm, lecture notes
- Elman networks, lecture notes in Neural Networks free pdf
- Neural Networks for Knowledge Engineering in Neural Networks free pdf