Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : KanpurSend Friend Request
The electron withdrawing as well as releasing effect attributed to a substituent by way of delocalization of p or maybe π electrons, and this can be visualized by drawing various canonical forms, is referred to as mesomeric effect or resonance effect. It is symbolized by M or R.
- Experimental verification:Compton Effect in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- The Compton effect in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- Photo-electric effect in engineering physics 2 lectute notes free download
- Compton Effect in engineering physics 2 pdf free download
- what is resonance effect and how can i draw the contributing structures?