Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
A row in a table represents a relationship among a set of values. Since a table is a collection of such relationships, there is a close correspondence between the concept of table and the mathematical notion of relation, from which the relational data model takes its name. In what follows, we introduce the concept of relation.
- Heterogeneous Distributed Databases in database management system free notes
- Formal Definition of the Relational Algebra in database management system free pdf
- Composition of Relational Operations of database management system free pdf download
- The Relational Algebra in database management system pdf free notes
- Relational Model Terminology in database management system free pdf download