Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
Resilient backpropagation is an extension to backpropagation of error. On the one hand, users of backpropagation can consider a bad learning rate. On the other hand, the further the weights are from the output layer, the slower backpropagation learns. For that reason, MartinRiedmiller et al. enhanced backpropagation and called their version resilient backpropagation.
- The perceptron, backpropagation and its variants in Neural Networks free pdf
- Neural Networks for Knowledge Engineering in Neural Networks free pdf
- Components of neural Networks in Neural Networks free pdf
- The concept of time in neural networks in Neural Networks free pdf
- Backpropagation in neural networks for soft computing material ebook download ppt