Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : KanpurSend Friend Request
Again electrophilic reactions may be of the two types viz. addition and substitution. And so is the case with nucleophilic reactions.
Another type of reaction is very common in organic chemistry which is known as elimination reaction.
- Solid State Chemistry in engineering chemistry free pdf download
- Classification of fringes in engineering physics 1 lecture notes download free
- Classification of Interference Phenomenon in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- Classification of Rocks in environmental engineering free pdf download
- Reversible reactions in engineering chemistry pdf free download