Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
The 8-3-8 encoding problem is a classic among the multilayer perceptron test training problems. In our MLP we have an input layer with eight neurons i1, i2. . . i8, an output layer with eightneurons Ω1,Ω, . . . ,Ω8 and one hiddenlayer with three neurons. Thus, this networkrepresents a function .The training task is that an input of a value1 into the neuron ij should lead to an outputof a value 1 from the neuron Ωj.
- Neural Networks as a Problem-Solving Paradigm, lecture notes
- Elman networks, lecture notes in Neural Networks free pdf
- Neural Networks for Knowledge Engineering in Neural Networks free pdf
- The concept of time in neural networks in Neural Networks free pdf
- Neural networks for knowledge engineering and problem solving ebook free download pdf