Gender: : Female
Branch: : Civil Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
These days, the Government of India has released several steps to develop investment and management of water management sector, that includes: Accelerated Irrigation Benefits Programmed, Hydrology Project, establishing of Water Quality Assessment Authority, Command Area Development and water management program, National Project for Repair, Renovation and Restoration of Water Bodies directly linked to Agriculture, Flood Management, and River Basin Organizations.
- Community-based tank rejuvenation across the country would enable to harvest rainwater and enable local management at low cost. This would also facilitate groundwater recharge. Tank water also helps to provide critical irrigation in dry land areas, thereby, improving the livelihoods of poor.
- Effective regulation of groundwater extraction laced with proper power subsidies and improved technological interventions would enable improved groundwater resources management in the country.
- Water resources in environmental engineering
- Affecting Transport of Chemicals in Ground Water and Surface Water in environmental engineering pdf download
- Chemical Interactions of Ground Water and Surface Water in environmental engineering pdf download
- Food resources in environmental engineering free pdf download
- Water Resources Engineering free ebooks download INDEX for engineering