Gender: : Female
Branch: : Civil Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
The Accelerated Irrigation Benefits Program (AIBP) was launched in 1996-97 to provide loan assistance to the states to complete some of the incomplete major/medium irrigation projects, which have been in an advanced stage of completion. The criteria for AIBP was further relaxed from April 2005 to consist of minor irrigation schemes of non-special category States with possibility of more than 100 ha with preference to Tribal Areas and drought-prone areas.
Extension, renovation and modernization schemes have also been included on a selective basis. Since inception of this program, the State Governments have been provided an amount of Rs. 19,438 core as grant under AIBP up to March 2006 for 200 major/medium irrigation projects and 5519 Surface Minor Irrigation Schemes.
- Environmental Science and Engineering Notes / Ebooks pdf download
- Environmental Management Capacity Building (EMCB) Projects,Environmental-engineering-
- Disaster managemen in environmental engineering t notes download
- POLICY AND STRATEGY FOR GROUNDWATER QUALITY MANAGEMENT in environmental engineering pdf download
- CHALLENGES IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT in environmental engineering pdf download