Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : KanpurSend Friend Request
Plastics are the high polymers that can be molded by the application of heat and pressure. During molding process, there is no chemical change.
The plastics have linear structure.
Examples: Polythene, polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, nylons, polyesters.
- Solid State Chemistry in engineering chemistry free pdf download
- Applications of UV in analytical chemistry in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Fabrication of plastics in engineering chemistry free classroom notes download
- Free Radical Mechanism in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Free energy and EMF in engineering chemistry free download pdf