- The characteristic impedance or surge impedance of a uniform transmission line,denoted as Z0.
- Z0 is the ratio of the amplitudes of a single pair of voltage and current waves propagating along the line in the absence of reflection.
- Line-to-Line Fault power system analysis free lecture notes download
- Power in lossless line power system analysis free pdf download
- Equivalent π Representation of a long line power system analysis free lecture notes download
- Power in lossless line (Transmission Line Models) pdf notes free download
- Characterization of long lossless line notes ebook free download pdf