Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Common channel signaling (CCS) is a digital communications approach that offers simultaneous transmission of user data, signaling data, along with other related traffic throughout a network. For second generation wireless communications systems, CCS is utilized to pass user data and control/supervisory signals between the subscriber and the base station, between the base station and the MSC, and even between MSCs. The concept of CCS implies dedicated, parallel channels; it is implemented in a TDM structure for serial data transmissions.
- Gsm channel types,wireless and mobile communication,lecture notes
- Signaling Traffic in SS7,wireless and mobile communication,pdf download
- Signaling System No. 7(SS7),wireless and mobile communication,lecture notes download
- Channel coding,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Adjacent Channel interference (ACI),wireless and mobile communication,pdf download