Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
- Base Relation :- Named relation corresponding to an entity in conceptual schema, whose tuples are physically stored in database.
- View :-Dynamic result of one or more relational operations operating on base relations to produce another relation.
- A virtual relation that does not necessarily actually exist in the database but is produced upon request, at time of request.
- Contents of a view are defined as a query on one or more base relations.
- Views database management system pdf free
- Database Schema in database management system pdf download free
- Role of the Database Administrator in database management system free download pdf
- Extending Database Capabilities in database management system free pdf download
- History of Database Systems database management system free pdf download