Gender: : Female
Branch: : Civil Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
The radiation hazard in the environment comes from ultraviolet, visible, cosmic rays and micro wave radiation which produces genetic mutation in man.
Sources of Nuclear Hazards: Natural Sources – This is in space which emits cosmic rays. Man-made Sources – (Anthropogenic sources) these are nuclear power plants, X-rays, nuclear accidents, nuclear bombs, diagnostic kits.
- Nuclear Energy Full notes, E-Book, all units
- Time-Division Multiplexing,TDM,free lecture notes,ec notes,wireless communication lecture notes
- Theory of nuclear resonance in engineering chemistry free classroom notes download
- Notes on nuclear detector
- Hazards and Maintenence of e - waste notes/pdf/ppt download