Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : KanpurSend Friend Request
In boilers, water evaporates constantly along with the concentration of the dissolved salts increases increasingly.
If the concentration of the dissolved salts achieve saturation point, they are really rejected of water in the form of precipitates on the inner walls of the boiler. If the precipitation takes place in the form of loose/slimy precipitate, it is known as sludge
- Solid State Chemistry in engineering chemistry free pdf download
- Formation of Jacobian Matrix power system analysis free download pdf
- Applications of UV in analytical chemistry in engineering chemistry pdf free download
- Formation of Bus Admittance Matrix power system analysis free pdf download
- Formation of bus admittance matrix notes ebook free download pdf
Branch: : Others
City : New Delhi*Send Friend Request
thank you for sharing this helpful pdf on scale and sludge............................................