Gender: : Female
Branch: : Civil Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Until two decades ago the world looked at economic status alone as a measure of human development. Thus countries that were economically well developed and where people were relatively richer were called advanced nations while the rest where poverty was widespread and were economically backward were called developing countries. Most countries of North America and Europe which had become industrialized at an earlier stage have become economically more advanced.They not only exploited their own natural resources rapidly but also used the natural resources of developing
countries to grow even larger economies. Thus the way development progressed, the rich countries got richer while the poor nations got poorer. However, even the developed world has begun to realise that their lives were being seriously affected by the environmental consequences of development based on economic growth alone. This form of development did not add to the quality of life as the environmental conditions had begun to deteriorate.
Developing and modernizing the technologies without losing our sound traditional values and practices is essential.
- Introduction of nutrient cycle in environmental engineering free pdf download
- Introduction to soils in environmental engineering free lecture notes
- Folds in environmental engineering free lecture notes download
- Environment and human health in environmental engineering PDF DOWNLOAD
- Introduction of Human population and environment in environmental engineering PDF