Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
A file is organized logically as a sequence of records. These records are mapped onto disk blocks. Files are provided as a basic construct in operating systems, so we shall assume the existence of an underlying file system. We need to consider ways of representing logical data models in terms of files.
- Database Management System Notes Pdf Free Download
- Trigger in database management system free notes download
- Subqueries in database management system free notes download
- Organization of Records in Files database management system free notes
- Database Systems versus File Systems in Database management system free notes