Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
Essentially the most used neural network models, utilised mainly for vector quantization and data analysis but additionally applicable to most of the the tasks where neural networks have been tried successfully, is the self organizing map introduced and developed by Teuvo Kohonen (1982-1993).
- Unsupervised Self-Organizing Feature Maps in Neural Networks free notes pdf
- Neural Networks for Knowledge Engineering in Neural Networks free pdf
- The concept of time in neural networks in Neural Networks free pdf
- Unsupervised self organizing feature maps free ebook download pdf
- Kohonen self organizing topological maps free ebook download pdf