Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
An increase in system capacity can be achieved in wireless PCS systems by applying the intelligent cell concept. There are two means by which intelligence in a cell can reduce interference. First it can use intelligence to deliver the signal to the mobile unit, in which cell isolates the signal with multiple zones. Second it can tolerate a great deal of interference while receiving the signal in which the signal resides with the interference but retains its processing gain.
- Evolution of wireless communication system,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download
- Intelligent Cell Concept And Application,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Traffic Routing in Wireless Networks,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Limitations in Wireless Networking,wireless and mobile communication,lecture notes pdf free download
- Cell Coverage Area,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download