Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
GSM performs SDMA using cells with BTS and assigns an MS to a BTS. Furthermore, FDD is utilized to separate downlink and uplink. Media access combines TDMA and FDMA. In GSM 900, 124 channels, each 200 kHz wide, are used for FDMA, whereas GSM 1800 utilizes, 374 channels. Typically, 32 channels are reserved for organizational data; the remaining 90 are used for customers. Channels 1 and 124 are not used for transmission in GSM 900.
- Gsm structuring of time using a frame hierarchy,wireless and mobile communication,free ebokk download
- Evolution of wireless communication system,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download
- Traffic Routing in Wireless Networks,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Limitations in Wireless Networking,wireless and mobile communication,lecture notes pdf free download
- Comparison of Common Mobile Radio Systems,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download