Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
Hopfield networks, named as after their inventor John Hopfield (1982), are entirely connected feedback Networks. The neurons in Hopfield networks are epitomized by the following: binary or bivalent input signals, binary or bivalent output signals, very simple summation function, or hard-limited threshold activation function. There are actually substitute variants of realizations of a Hopfield network. Every neuron j, j = 1, 2,...,n in the network is connected going back to every other one, with the exception of itself. Input patterns xj are offered to the external inputs Ij and cause activation of the external outputs.
- Neural Network as a Directed Graph in Neural Networks free pdf
- Quantization, neural network in Neural Networks free pdf
- Continuous Hopfield networks in Neural Networks free pdf
- Hopfield networks, supervised learning in Neural Networks free pdf
- Hopfield networks in neural networks ebook free download pdf