Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Whenever a mobile user moves out of one cell to another it must be possible to retain the connection. The process by which this occurs is known as handover or handoff. Cellular systems require handover procedures, as single cells do not cover the whole service area. The term handover is more widely used within Europe, whereas handoff tends to be use more in North America. Either way, handover and handoff are the same process.
- Evolution of wireless communication system,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download
- Traffic Routing in Wireless Networks,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Limitations in Wireless Networking,wireless and mobile communication,lecture notes pdf free download
- Narrow Band Advanced Mobile phone service (NAMPS),wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Comparison of Common Mobile Radio Systems,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download