Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
QBE queries are expressed by example. Instead of giving a procedure for obtaining the desired answer, the user gives an example of what is desired. The system generalizes this example to compute the answer to the query. We express queries in QBE by skeleton tables. These tables show the relation schema, as in Figure 5.1. Rather than clutter the display with all skeletons, the user selects those skeletons needed for a given query and fills in the skeletons with example rows.
- Database Relations database management system pdf free download
- Design Issues in E-R database of database management system free pdf notes
- Role of the Database Administrator in database management system free download pdf
- Extending Database Capabilities in database management system free pdf download
- History of Database Systems database management system free pdf download