By the technique of symmetrical coordinates , a couple of unbalanced voltages ( or currents ) can be solved into systems of balanced voltages ( or currents ) identical in number to the number of phases required and networks in which faults might be represented , it is called representation of faulted network .
- Symmetrical Fault in a Power System power system analysis free lecture pdf download
- Nominal T Representation power system analysis free download pdf
- Inductance of Three-Phase Lines with Symmetrical Spacing power system analysis free pdf download
- Symmetrical Components and Representation of Faulted Networks pdf notes free download
- Per Unit Representation (Modelling Power System Components) pdf notes free download