Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The Air interface for the CDMA was totally different from previous systems. The IS 95 forward link and the IS-95 reverse link are different in their construction in view of the fact that there are different requirements for each. The IS-95 air interface is based around the use of CDMA within a 1.25 MHz channel. Using this, the system can use the same channel for a large number of signals; each one allocated a different code to access the system.
- Brain Mobile Phone Interface using a Wireless EEG Headset..... final year project
- Traffic Routing in Wireless Networks,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- USDC Radio Interface,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download
- AMPS and ETACS Air Interface,wireless and mobile communication,ebook download
- Examples of Current wireless System,wireless and mobile communication,ebook download