Gender: : Female
Branch: : Civil Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Environmental Environmental impact assessment assessment (EIA) is an assessment of the possible impact用ositive or negative葉hat a proposed project may have on the environment, together consisting of the natural, social and economic aspects.
"FIRST ENSHRINED IN THE UNITED STATES IN THE NATIONAL NATIONALENVIRONMENTAL ENVIRONMENTALPOLICYACT OF 1969.A STUDY PROCESS USED TO PREDICT THE ENVIRONMENTAL CONSEQUENCES OF ANY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT. ENSURES THAT THE POTENTIAL PROBLEMS ARE FORESEEN AND ADDRESSED AT AN EARLY STAGEIN PROJECT PLANNINGAND DESIGN."
- Phyllite in environmental engineering free download
- Water Resources Development in India in environmental engineering notes download
- Gasification and porolysisin environmental engineering free pdf download
- Deforestration in environmental engineering free pdf download
- biodiversity in environmental engineering free pdf download