Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
To carry the data and the signaling various channels are used. The IS-95 channels can be split into those for the forward link and those for the reverse link. The IS-95 channels differ between the forward and reverse links as a result of the different requirements and the different way in which the links operate. Also Walsh codes need to be synchronized if they are to remain orthogonal.
- Gprs channels,wireless and mobile communication,pdf download
- Evolution of wireless communication system,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download
- Modern Wireless Communication Systems,wireless and mobile communication,best lecture notes download
- Merging Wireless Networks and the PSTN,wireless and mobile communication,best notes download
- Coding and Interleaving for Fading Channels,wireless and mobile communication,free notes download