Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
● Describes relationship between attributes in a relation.
● If A and B are attributes of relation R, B is functionally dependent on A (denoted A B), if each value of A in R is associated with exactly one value of B in R.
Property of the meaning (or semantics) of the attributes in a relation.
- Algorithm for Functional Dependencies in database management system free pdf download
- Database Keys in database management system free pdf notes
- Design Issues in E-R database of database management system free pdf notes
- Database Systems versus File Systems in Database management system free notes
- Functional dependency ebook free download pdf