Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Formal technique for analyzing a relation based on its primary key and functional dependencies between itsattributes.
Often executed as a series of steps. Each step corresponds to a specific normal form, which has known properties.
As normalization proceeds, relations become progressively more restricted (stronger) in format and also less vulnerable to update anomalies.
- Use of DISTINCT in database management system free notes
- Normalization in database management system free pdf
- Database Keys in database management system free pdf notes
- Design Issues in E-R database of database management system free pdf notes
- Database Systems versus File Systems in Database management system free notes