Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Generally, mobile ad hoc networks are made dynamically by an autonomous system of mobile nodes which are connected via wireless links without employing the existing network infrastructure or centralized administration. The nodes are free to shift randomly and arrange themselves arbitrarily; so, the networks wireless topology may transform fast and unpredictably. These kinds of a network might function in a standalone fashion, or might be connected to the larger Internet. Mobile ad hoc networks are infrastructure-less networks because they usually do not require any fixed infrastructure, such as a base station, for their operation.
- Adhoc netwoking Architecture and Research,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Mobile adhoc neyworks : History and introduction,wireless and mobile communication,pdf download
- Evolution of wireless communication system,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download
- Traffic Routing in Wireless Networks,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Limitations in Wireless Networking,wireless and mobile communication,lecture notes pdf free download