Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The ITU became involved in global mobile standards greater than a decade before when cellular mobile was in its infancy and portable cellular phones were just starting to appear. Most mobile devices at that time were vehicular yet a few ITUR delegates considered that ultimately hand-held “personal communicators” would dominate upcoming days telecommunications. Initial work focussed on IMT-2000 spectrum specifications in preparation for the 1992 World Radio Conference at which 230 MHz was identified for IMT-2000 on a global basis.
- Evolution of wireless communication system,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download
- Traffic Routing in Wireless Networks,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Modern Wireless Communication Systems,wireless and mobile communication,best lecture notes download
- Merging Wireless Networks and the PSTN,wireless and mobile communication,best notes download
- Examples of Current wireless System,wireless and mobile communication,ebook download