Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
"The principle of OFDM is transmitting data by dividing the data stream into multiple parallel bit streams that have a much lower bit rate and using these sub-streams to modulate several carriers. OFDM is more resistant to frequency selective fading than single carrier systems are."
- Time-Division Multiplexing,TDM,free lecture notes,ec notes,wireless communication lecture notes
- Evolution of wireless communication system,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download
- Frequency Division Multiple Access (FDMA),wireless and mobile communication,pdf download
- Frequency Reuse Concepts,wireless and mobile communication,pdf download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On ""orthogonal frequency division multiplexing" PDF