Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers) released the 802.11 specifications in June 1999. The initial specification, known as 802.11. In late 1999, two new addenda were released. The 802.11b specification increased the performance to 11 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz range while the 802.11a specification utilized the 5 GHz range and supported up to 54 Mbps.The creation of the new draft standard known as 802.11g. 802.11g supports up to 54 Mbps and is interoperable with 802.11b products on the market today.
- Evolution of wireless communication system,wireless and mobile communication,free ebook download
- Traffic Routing in Wireless Networks,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Limitations in Wireless Networking,wireless and mobile communication,lecture notes pdf free download
- Narrow Band Advanced Mobile phone service (NAMPS),wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Comparison of Common Mobile Radio Systems,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download