Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
The strong continuing development of digital electronic circuits and boolean algebra were influential in thedevelopment of connectionist models based on the concept of random-access memory (RAM). RAM is a device by which binary information might be collected and retrieved, every one of the information elements having its own directly addressable space.
- Elman networks, lecture notes in Neural Networks free pdf
- Centers and widths of RBF neurons in Neural Networks free pdf
- Representing neurons in Neural Networks free pdf
- Fuzzy neurons and fuzzy neural networks ebook free download pdf
- Commutation of Thyristor-Based Circuits Part - I pdf notes free downloads