Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
SQL - CREATE VIEW
CREATE VIEW ViewName [ (newColumnName [,...]) ]
[WITH [CASCADED | LOCAL] CHECK OPTION]
- Can assign a name to each column in view.
- If list of column names is specified, it must have same number of items as number of columns produced by subselect.
- If omitted, each column takes name of corresponding column in subselect.
- List must be specified if there is any ambiguity in a column name.
- Views in database management system pdf free download
- Design Issues in E-R database of database management system free pdf notes
- Role of the Database Administrator in database management system free download pdf
- Extending Database Capabilities in database management system free pdf download
- History of Database Systems database management system free pdf download