Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The SQL CREATE TRIGGER statement provides a way for the database management system to actively control, monitor, and manage a group of tables whenever an insert, update, or delete operation is performed. The statements specified in the SQL trigger are executed each time an SQL insert, update, or delete operation is performed. An SQL trigger may call stored procedures or user-defined functions to perform additional processing when the trigger is executed.
- Database Management System Notes Pdf Free Download
- ARIES in database management system free notes download
- Subqueries in database management system free notes download
- Database Keys in database management system free pdf notes
- Design Issues in E-R database of database management system free pdf notes